If your budget's tight or you're plainly seeing for something separate to do for Halloween this year, here's a list of 10 funny costume ideas you can make at home in minutes for very little cost. Each one is a play on words, and they're sure to earn you some grins or groans at the office Halloween party.
1) Freudian Slip - Wear a slip with a sign on it that says "Freud."
All Halloween Costumes
2) Tic Tac Toe - Glue a holder of Tic Tacs to the toe of your shoe.
3) Devil's Advocate - Carry a sign that says, "Vote for the Devil."
4) Blessing in Disguise - Put on a pair of dark sunglasses and a dark hat and wear a sash that says, "Bless You."
5) Cereal Killer - Dress in black and glue mini cereal boxes to your shirt. Stick plastic knives into the boxes and add some ketchup for "blood."
6) Quarter Pounder - Carry around some quarters and a hammer. When someone asks you what you are, pound a quarter.
7) Cd Burner - Wear a blank Cd around a neck and carry a pack of matches or a lighter.
8) God's Gift to Women - Gift wrap a large box and cut holes in the top and sides for your head and arms. Add a gift tag that says "To: Women" and "From: God."
9) Dr. Pepper - Wear medical scrubs and attach peppers to your shirt.
10) Identity urgency - Wear any color shirt and stick name tags with separate names all over it.10 Funny Costume Ideas For Halloween 2009