Shipping : N/A
- 3/4 Style face mask is perfect for Mardi Gras or any other masquerade event
- The black and white sides of this mask come together with the fancy gold trim
- Topped with an eye catching gem
- Historically, masks allowed people of lower classes to mix undetected with aristocrats, men to dress as women, humans to look like animals, all of which would have been considered taboo outside the carnival atmosphere of a masquerade
- You're sure to be pleased with the quality craftsmanship of Forum Novelties' Venetian style masks
Forum Mardi Gras Fancy Trim 3/4 Mask OverviewForum novelties brings you fun all year long, like this mardi gras accessory that adds to the celebration whether you're in new orleans or not. The traditional colors of mardi gras are purple (symbolic of justice), green (symbolic of faith) and gold (symbolic of power). Mardi gras is celebrated not only in new orleans, but also in the neighboring gulf coast region and numerous cities and towns in louisiana and around the country. Similar celebrations are also held in the brazilian city of rio de janeiro. Regardless of where the festivals take place, however, all share a celebratory atmosphere. To new orleanians, mardi gras specifically refers to fat tuesday, the tuesday before lent and the highlight of the season. For party invitations and celebrations elsewhere, mardi gras can also be used less specifically the whole carnival season. Check out forum novelties' wide selection of fun and festive party costumes and accessories. You'll have more fun with forum!
You will happy for cheap price and high quality. Great!!! The customers is confirm this system Forum Mardi Gras Fancy Trim 3/4 Mask is low price with good quality for this Halloween.