Halloween is such a fun time, and many couples love to celebrate it together with costumes that compliment each other. When you have costumes that either match or make a great pair, they can be the hit of the party. Here are 10 in fact fun and unique costume ideas for couples:
10 Fun Halloween Costumes for Couples:
All Halloween Costumes
1. Bonnie and Clyde: What great way to celebrate Halloween than to dress up as two of the most paramount criminals of all time? Dressing up in older, 1920s or 1930s style garb is accepted for this costume, and carry a fake gun or Tommy gun to look like you both just got back from robbing the savings and loan!
2. Wonder Woman and Superman: Who doesn't love a hero? If you're going to dress up as superheroes, this dynamic duo makes a super combination. You'll have tons of fun dressing up in blue tight and red capes, and you'll without fail look great together.
3. God and Goddess: Come to the party in true Greek fashion with togas for the guys and gorgeous flowing white gowns for the ladies. Dress it up with a cute gold belt, and the men can carry a dagger or sword. You'll look smashing and you will be in the favor of the Gods, which guarantees you will have a great time.
4. Fred and Wilma Flintstone: Relive the days of your childhood by dressing up as the whimsical and hilarious cartoon couple, Fred and Wilma Flintstone. Guys can dress up in Fred's signature orange getup with a blue scarf. Don't forget the club! Wilma looks gorgeous in her white dress, red hair, and pearls.
5. Physician and Nurse: Dress up as a Physician and nurse for a cute, medically themed Halloween. You can in fact find a used pair of scrubs to wear or borrow someone's if you know a Physician or nurse. Dress it up with a stethoscope, and don your nurse's hat or doctor's overcoat with the former red curative cross.
6. Hans Solo and Princess Leah: For the Star Wars fans, you can all the time dress up as two of the most paramount characters from the series: Hans Solo and Princess Leah. Watch the movies and get a feel for what their clothing and accessories looked like. Hans Solo can wear his paramount vest and Princess Leah can dress in the gorgeous long gown from the beginning scenes or the more scantily clad get-up she was wearing when she was in Jabba the Hut's lair.
7. Pirate and Wench: Pirates are hot this year. As a couple, you can both dress in "piratey" garb. Get a fake plastic eye patch, a sword, a pirate hat and wear stripes to faultless the look. A red bandanna also works well instead of a hat. You'll be the hit of the party, and ready to pillage and plunder the candy bowl and punch bowl!
8. Cop and Robber: This classic costume is great for couples. Plus, you can in fact interchange costumes and rule who wants to dress like whom. either one of you can be the police officer in dark blue uniform with a fake police badge (of course), while the other dresses in black and white stripes like a jail bird. Compliment the outfit with a pair of plastic handcuffs.
9. Romeo and Juliet: What's more romantic than dressing up as the world's most well known romantic couple? You can dress as Romeo and Juliet by studying the clothing of that single period. While there's no definitive outfit for this costume, dressing up in clothing from that time period should give it away.
10. Devil and Angel: Show both your good and bad side by dressing up as a devil and an angel. The guy can be decked out in red with a pitchfork, while the girl can wear all white and some silver glitter for an angelic effect. Don't forget the silver halo and the red horns!
There you go! 10 great couples' Halloween costumes ideas to make you and your partner the talk of every Halloween party advent up!10 Fun Halloween Costumes For Couples