Whether you want to want to get rid of that gray hair or you just want to have a new look, dying is a good way to perform it. Unfortunately, hair dying entails consequences that may damage and dry your hair when used inappropriately. The selected color of your dye should blend with the former color of your hair and eyebrows and to improve your features. Experimenting is good, but dyes can be rough on your hair when used frequently. Although it is best to dye at a pro salon or stylist, it is much cheaper at home with the same creative effect. Before you see the top 10 hair dying mistakes, it is leading to have an comprehension of the separate types of hair dye that are available so you can put them in context.
Types of Hair Dye
All Halloween Costumes
1. Permanent hair dye
While dying your hair permanantly is, by some, carefully in and of itself a mistake, the clear benefit is that it lasts for a significant time. As the hair grows, it is applied to the roots. It contains ammonia and peroxides, which can maybe cause dryness and damage. Exposure to the sun and salt water will cause the color to fade. That's why in order to mouth the color, it is best to cover your hair by using a hat or bandanna when going outside.
2. Long-lasting Semi-permanent
As the name implies, has the longest life remaining even after more than 20 washes, depending on the brand.
These have the shortest lifespan for dyes. After 6-12 washes, the color will start to fade. This is recommended for first-time users and those who want to experiment with colors.
How to dye your hair safely and professionally:
- detach hair into two quadrants. Then clip each part.
- Wear plastic gloves while mixing dye solution. Result the directions written on the box.
- Squeeze a small amount of coloring into one quadrant. Streak thin stripes of color over the whole area of the quadrant. Put a clip on the colored part.
- Repeat the process after you have completed coloring the four quadrants.
- Consult instructions on how long you should leave it. Add a consolidate of minutes of wait to that of the suggested treatment time.
- Put on left over color mix to the entire head after a few minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
Top 10 hair dying mistakes!
- amount 10: Applying dye to dirty, tangled hair
Deep health your hair a month before dying to mouth color. Be sure your hair is relatively clean before applying. Trim hair especially dry and split ends to even out color. Hair should be slightly damp when dye is applied.
- amount 9: Using hair conditioner before you dye
Do not health your hair a few hours before applying hair dye, shampooing will do the trick. Your hair needs to be free of free radicals such as dirt and oil as much as possible.
- amount 8: choosing hair dye based on what the model on the box looks like
Consult the local salon or stylist on what colors would look best on you. The hair dye you select should have the same tone as your skin color.
- amount 7: Forgetting to check for allergic contents
After choosing a brand, apply a tiny amount of hair dye near your neck or behind your ear to see if irritation, redness, inflammation, allergy, hair loss or any bad reactions occur. Wash the affected area right away if this happens. Remember the instructions carefully. Do the patch test 1-2 days before hair dye application.
- amount 6: Doing your entire head without testing a small amount of your hair first
Do a seaboard test by applying a bit of dye to a few stands of your hair to see if you got the right color.
- amount 5: Staining your skin or clothes
Protect your skin by wrapping a towel colse to your neck as the dye can irritate your skin or work on your clothes. Gloves should be used and must be included in a hair dye kit. Applying petroleum jelly or cream colse to your ears and neck part will keep off stains. Wipe off oil after shampooing. If you do happen to stain your skin, don't worry, rubbing alcohol will remove dye stains from your skin
- amount 4: Picking a color that does not fit with your natural hair color
Pick a color one shade lighter when dying your roots. This will make the transition from your colored hair back to your natural hair color graceful without roots that are a fully separate color sticking out. Obviously, this rule does not apply if you are dying your hair a fully separate color than your natural hair color.
- amount 3: Losing hair
After dying, all the time rinse with cold or tepid water to avoid your own hair from falling out.
- amount 2: Over-dying hair
If you did not perform the desired effect, using Liquid Tide can accurate this. A consolidate of days of use will lighten the color until your hair returns to the former color. Instead of over-dying, do touch-ups every four to five weeks to keep your hair color picture perfect.
- amount 1: Dying eyebrows and eyelashes
Never use hair dye on eyebrows and eyelashes! Ask for medical help when dye gets into your eye.Top 10 Hair Dying Mistakes