Halloween is one of those holidays that you whether love or hate. If you are not a fan than having to buy a costume is probably not one of your beloved pass times. However, if you happen to love Halloween than buying a Halloween costume will excite you. Well 2009 brings some new and innovative costume ideas to the marketplace. There are new political costume masks, or new movie charters to wear to your beloved Halloween party. The hardest part is trying to decree what costume you want to wear.
This year I wanted something distinct to wear. I know that all of my friends are going down to the local costume shop to see what they have to purchase. In the middle of work and school, I nothing else but do not have the time. That is why I turned to the Internet for some assistance. I realized that there is still plenty of time to buy my costume and have it shipped directly to my house. Few of the website I went to sold your typical bagged costumes. You know the ones you see at every other costume shop. However, they also had some nothing else but great ideas for some unique Halloween costumes. It was these costumes that caught my interest.
All Halloween Costumes
Now, I have to decree how much skin I choose to display, which commonly is not much. Some of the ideas I came over that I like are:
· Ugly Betty; dress like the character on the show
· doing game person; wear flesh tone clothes and attach large size games pieces with Velcro
· Devil with a blue dress on; wear a blue dress with red horns and carry a pitch fork
· Rambozo; dress for combat and add a clown wig, a fake nose, and paint your lip piquant red
· miniature dead riding hood; wear a miniature read riding costume and add sores to make you look dead
· Hershey kiss of death; wear a black cape and makeup to make you like sickly
· Chick magnet; strike a bunch of Barbie dolls to you
However, I all the time find that the most creative costumes are the ones that you make. They are commonly more innovated Halloween costumes you will see throughout the night. Some will be able to pull off a great looking costume while others need to go back to the drawing board. If you do not have the talent for sewing I would stick with purchasing a costume. You can visit one of your local Halloween shops or buy one from an online vendor.New Halloween Costumes